Autumn Love

Image Map

22 July 2016

Five For Friday!




A peak at my week with Doodle Bugs Teaching.  Wet weather, Grandparent's Day and tons of planning made for a blur of a week!

Parents as Partners

I was able to attend a parent information session this week about "Parents as Partners." My Deputy Principal, Literacy Leader and Teaching and Learning Leader presented throughout the night. It is to start a change in culture at my school, where we do have loads of parent helpers however is is targeted as classroom helpers. The change will encourage parents to offer assistance in all areas of the school.


Grandparent's Day

This week we celebrated Grandparent's Day, it is such an important day on our school calendar. My beautiful grandparents don't like to miss the fun and loved the opportunity to meet my kids! 


    

Phonological & Phonemic Awareness Assessment & Intervention BUNDLE from Clever Classroom


As soon as I read on Clever Classroom about a Phonological and Phonemic Awareness Assessment and Intervention Bundle, I just had to have one! I have downloaded and printed and I can't wait to go through the pages this weekend! Find yours on TPT!


    

Gilmore Girls

My current series that I am watching. I am loving it and only in season 1! I always have something playing so when I working on the computer! Tell me it is not just me!?

    

Grandparent's Day Display 

Each year we are required to make a display for Grandparent's Day. This year the inspiration came from Pinterest (of course!). I was so happy with the end result! 



Much Love,

2 comments:

  1. It's so sweet for your grandparents to come to Grandparent's Day! Grandparents are such special people. Thanks for sharing :)

    Stacy
    Made with Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello) I am a student at the university, but i needed university coursework help . These professional guys helped me. Thank you "essayontime".

    ReplyDelete