Autumn Love

Image Map

2 September 2016

Five for Friday



A peak at my week with Doodle Bugs Teaching. 



Father's Day Prep

Students made cards and decorate mugs for their Father's Day gift this week!







Visit my TPT store to purchase all my Father's Day products! Click Here!



Spring has arrived in Melbourne - Yay!

With Spring we have warmer weather, happier teachers and itchy eyes! It is a win lose, love hate season!





Finding something amazing on Facebook!

I found a this post from The Classroom Key and just had to screenshot it. What a wonderful engaging and hands on task for teaching time.





 

Wonderful pictures by my kids!

I absolute love when my amazing students draw picture of me - it is also confirmed that I wear too much black to school!








    

The Education Show!

I am heading off to the Education Show this week- I am super excited to attend the free seminars and meet the creator of some of my favourite resources, including the lovely ladies behind Top Teacher. 


Let me know if you are attending the conference/expo!

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment