Autumn Love

Image Map

7 October 2016

Five For Friday - Bring on Term Four!



A peak at my week with Doodle Bugs Teaching. 



Welcome to Term Four! 

After two weeks back, it was wonderful to back in my lovely classroom surrounded by wonderful kids! 


This term is going to be a long on - eleven and half weeks! CRAZY! 


Nude Food Day

I am proud to be a Nude Food ambassador for 2016!
It is a great initiative to encourage our kids to care for the world. 


I was so very excited to receive my goodies from Nude Food and Smash this week! 




Sunshine! 

On Thursday we were blessed in Melbourne to have a day full of sunshine! 


Where's Wally Book 

I found three Where's Wally at Aldi this week and just had to have them! I will be sharing some fabulous ideas about how I plan to use them in my classroom, so make sure you check back! 


    

A find on Twitter!

The C's of Education for the Future 

I found this on Twitter and had to share! 


Thank you to Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching for hosting a fabulous Linky Party! 


Much Love,

4 comments:

  1. Oh I wanted the Where's Wally books but they had sold out! Looks like a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beck, I was lucky to get them! Almost all sold out!
      Hope you have a wonderful weekend :) x

      Delete
  2. Hi Tess! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I had to come over and say hello on yours! When I was a kid, I LOVED Where's Waldo books! I haven't thought about them in years! I just might run over to Aldi and pick some up! Have a great weekend!!! And...if you're interested in holding your own Stella and Dot show, let me know! It's a great way to get some free accessories for yourself or Christmas gifts!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan, thanks so much for stopping by! I would love to be involved with Stella and Dot, however I don't think they ship to Australia at the moment! Hopefully international shipping happens soon :)
      Tess x

      Delete